Teversal Village Community Home Page
Teversal old village in Nottinghamshire is about 6 miles from Mansfield and 3 miles from Sutton-in-Ashfield. As one enters the village centred around the Norman Church, industrial Nottinghamshire is left behind.
Teversal Manor was formerly the home of the Molyneux and Carnarvon families and the fictional home of Lady Chatterley.
Built in the mid-eighteenth century initially for use as barn, the Manor Room was converted into a school in 1881. During the 1940’s it saw many activities, including the housing of evacuees, war knitting parties, Red Cross.
Please follow this link for further information about the hire of the Manor Room